Light blue long socks with dark blue edges. This design was inspired by Beirut’s heritage buildings that were affected by the blast. Let those socks bring Hope to everyone wearing them.
Dark grey socks with pink edges; floral patter; arabic word “awiye” meaning strong.
Shakib, a traditional Lebanese boy. Black and white socks with face design of a Lebanese boy with red upper edge as the tarboush.
Thurayah, a traditional Lebanese woman. Navy blue and white socks with face design of a Lebanese woman with red upper edge.
Zakariah, a traditional Lebanese man. Black and white socks with face design of a Lebanese man with red upper edge as the tarboush.
Black socks with red heel and white doodles.
• Blue socks with yellow edges
• On one side: a summer scene with “habaytak bl sayf” meaning I love you in summer
• On the other side: a winter scene with “habaytak bl sheti” meaning I love you in winter
• Dark red socks with black soles
• Wine bottles and glasses pattern
• “Pour un flirt avec toi” on the soles
• White striped socks with grey edges
• Paper like design with the game “ensan, hayawan, shay2”
• Pencil on the side
• Dark green socks with yellow edges.
• Drawings of the Tabbouleh ingredients, a traditional Lebanese salad
Username or email *
SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Create an account
Email address *
A password will be sent to your email address.
First Name *
Last Name *
Shop Name *
Shop URL *
I am a customer
I am a vendor
User Type *
SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT
Already got an account?
Sign in here
Sorry. No results match your search.