Pure Olive Oil mixed with hot pepper 330 ml by Pure Farms
“Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil. Olive oil is the most common vegetable oil. It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods or as a salad dressing.
Here are some Benefits of Olive Oil:
· Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats. …
· Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants. …
· Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties. …
· May Help Prevent Strokes. …
· Protective Against Heart Disease”
- Store Name: Pure Farms
- Vendor: Pure Farms
- No ratings found yet!
$9.20Sold By: Pure Farms
Compote is a simple fruit sauce made with pieces of fresh fruit and some sugar. You could call the end result a textured fruit sauce or chunky fruit syrup.It is cooked low and slow in a sugar syrup so that the fruit pieces stay somewhat intact. Apples are carefully handpicked from our garden to provide you with the best quality and sweet experience.
$10.00Sold By: Pure Farms
- Tahini is a Middle Eastern condiment made from toasted ground hulled sesame. It is served by itself or as a major ingredient in hummus, baba ghanoush, and halva. Tahini is used in the cuisines of the Levant and Eastern Mediterranean, the South Caucasus, as well as parts of North Africa
pickled mikti 1kg / hot paste 1kg / goat kichek 1kg / fig jam 1kg /apple jam with nuts 1kg /tomatoe pieces 1kg /quince jam 1kg / tahini 1kg / tahini 0.5 kg / carrob molasses small 0.5 kg / apple jam 1kg / goat cheese with hot pepper 1kg / pumkin jam pieces small 0.5 kg / oak honey small 0.5 kg