1. SMEXCEL owns and operates the website: www.choose-lebanon.com where different products can be marketed and sold globally.
2. The Seller is a company or individual with access to certain features and functionalities of the website and who want to sell their products on the website.
3. The Seller acknowledges that by using or accessing the website as a Seller, he is bound by the terms and condition set forth in this agreement.
4. The end user will order from the website and pay directly on the website. Payments will be done to SMEXCEL payment gates at a first stage, then the vendor can withdraw the amounts on his own.
5. Aramex a third-party logistics company will contact the supplier and pick up the order from the vendor and deliver it directly to the end user (locally or internationally). The logistics charges will NOT be paid by the Seller.
6. Advertising & marketing of the Seller’s product and social media pages targeting different continents will be completely handled and financed by SMEXCEL through a professional marketing plan and marketing team. In return, the Seller will post and communicate regarding “Choose Lebanon” initiative. This could happen on Instagram or any other platform the supplier chooses. The aim is to have a mutually beneficial business relationship where both entities support each other to grow.
7. The seller can put the retail prices he wants in order maximize his export sales profits but also remain competitive.
8. The supplier will have access to his own Dashboard. The latter will give a financial overview as well as an overview of the stock, product details, and retail prices.
9. SMEXCEL will provide complimentary training for the team responsible to operate the Dashboard.
10. The Seller will be responsible to update their Dashboard, especially all information regarding the availability of the product. If five orders are rejected because Seller did not properly update the Dashboard, then the Seller’s account on the website will be blocked for a duration of seven (7) days.
11. Customers will have seven (7) days to return or exchange the items purchased through the Website after its delivery.
12. If the customer rejects or exchanges the product due to “Damaged goods”, the logistics company will bare the full responsibility and cost.
13. If the customer rejects or exchanges the product due to “Not as described or defect product”, the seller will bare the full responsibility and cost. During product listing on the dashboard, the seller must disclose all the details about the product and provide correct description. The seller should not over sell or undersell the product.
14. SMEXCEL is not liable to reimburse the seller, the buyer nor the logistics company in the event of rejection or exchange.
15. This agreement will remain in full force and effect for a period of TWO (2) years from the date of signature, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of both parties by mail.
16. If either party wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the completion of the Services, that party will be required to provide two (2) months written notice to the other party.
17. For each transaction conducted between the Seller and an end user, SMEXCEL shall charge a fixed sales commission based on the selling price (in $) with 25% commission fees on all orders.
18. The vendor can decide to cash in on his sales directly from his account/ dashboard at any time he wants on the condition to have a balance of 500$ minimum.
19. Discount percentages will be applied on retail sale price based upon SMEXCEL’s seasonal sales plan. Both SMEXCEL and the seller will be equally impacted since the discount is on the retail sale price. SMEXCEL will inform the sellers beforehand of the discount sales plan.
CONFIDENTIALITY & GOVERNING LAW
20. The Seller agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Seller has obtained, except as authorized by SMEXCEL or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
21. The Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SMEXCEL, and its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
22. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing.
23. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Lebanese government.